Using the following steps, you can mass upload a document to multiple holding pages at once.
- Create a workflow and select the type of issuance that the document will be uploaded to. Note: It may be necessary to create separate workflows if you’d like to upload the document to various issuances. E.g. common issuances and option grants.
- Select the transactions where you would like the document uploaded:
- Select all the transactions, then upload the document via Documents > Upload Document:
From this screen drag or upload your document file:
- Add an approval so that the workflow can be executed by clicking Approvals > + Add Approval
- On this screen enter the name and email of the approver:
- Review the items to make sure everything looks correct, then execute the workflow to finalize it.
- The items can be approved following the steps here. Once approved, the document will be uploaded to the holding pages of each transaction in the workflow.