If you’re working for a firm you may have created a company you need to share with your team, or you may need to request access to a specific company. These steps will allow you to add a company to your firm. Any user that is a part of the firm will have access to the company that you add.
- If you haven’t already, go to the main page for the firm.
- Once in the firm, click on the portfolio/fund that you want to add the company under.
- Click on Actions > Add Company.
Note that there are three options:
- Companies you can access – This will allow you to select from the drop down menu any company that you are already a user of. Using this method doesn’t require authentication from the company.
- New company – This allows you to create a new blank company and tie it to the firm.
- Request access – This allows you to enter a company’s name and request access. You will not be granted access until an Edit user in that company has gone into the permissions section and granted the firm access.